Jeromy Bryk – @Bryk_Squuaadd Work Only as Much As Needed to Make Progress: While it’s true the body can pretty much to adapt to anything time, there is such thing as overkill when it comes to training and in order to make the most efficient progress possible, it’s important to understand how much stimulus our
Jeremy Clevenger – @Jeremy_Clevenger The bench press is arguably the most technical lift when it comes to any type of training. There are so many key factors that go into the movement, along with the steps in your set up. Many people have the basic steps mostly correct but are neglecting one of the most
Zach Homol – @ZachHomolPower There are millions of programs floating around the internet. Each just so happens to be “The Best and Latest Programming Available.” These words and phrases are being thrown around by thousands and thousands. I’m not hating or pointing fingers, we live in a consumer based culture where effective 1-line marketing tactics
Zach Homol – @ZachHomolPower Setting up on the flat bench press is far more in depth than just lying down, grabbing the bar, unracking the weight, descending the bar to your chest, then pressing up. Though this can be done and considered a “Bench Press” it’s just not the most efficient or effective way to
Trevor Scharpenberg – @ScharpFitness I wrote this a few months back and recently stumbled upon it again. I highly recommend trying this out. Something that gives me daily motivation is a thought that is a little hard to explain. Basically, I think about what my 50 year old self would be telling me right now.
Alex Issa – @AlexIssaFitness The number one reason that people go on a diet is to lose weight. You can ask 15 different people at the gym about the best diet to go on, and you will get 15 different answers. You can Google what is the best diet, and all of these different diets
Dylan Spina – @DylanSpina61 We always say the phrase, “Raise your expectations.” Which in respect applies to I’d say 95% of situations you are dealt with. The other 5% are the extremes. Situation where you sit and want something from someone or something, but don’t expect anything and give 110%. On the most recent episode
Zach Homol – @ZachHomolPower The Deadlift is one of the most practical movements that can be done in the weight room. In my opinion, the ultimate display of strength and sheer will power of lifter. There are two (2) Deadlift Variations that you will see in competition: Sumo and Conventional. Choosing which variation is best
Jeromy Bryk – @Bryk_Squuaadd As I write this we are in the home stretch, under 2 weeks out from the NPC Natural Ohio. My body is feeling beat down, hungry and tired. All the wonderful feelings you’d expect when preparing for a bodybuilding show. But overall I am excited with the changes I am seeing
Alex Issa – @AlexIssaFitness Here it is! Powerlifting Meet Recap In the beginning of 2018, I made one of my goals for the year to win a powerlifting meet. In early January, I entered the Michigan APF State Meet for the 100 kg (220 lb.) Raw Open Division. On March 10th, I achieved my goal!