Brady Need – @BradyNeed
If you’re anything like me, you could eat Chipotle bowls every day and never get tired of them. They have all of all the essential parts of a solid diet: meat, rice, veggies, etc. and taste phenomenal. Unfortunately, it’s not always practical to go to Chipotle on your lunch break or on the way home, and even if it was it would quickly become expensive to grab often. Here is a quick and easy crock pot recipe that you can tweak to make your ideal chipotle bowl that’ll give you 4-5 meals all under $20.
~2 packets chicken taco seasoning
~box of minute rice
~2 cans chipotle corn
~2 cans chili beans
- Season chicken breasts with chicken taco seasoning and place in crock pot
- Pour cooking stock into crock pot until there is 1cm of liquid in the bottom of the crock pot
- Add 2 cans of chipotle corn
- Add 2 cans of chili beans
- Set crock pot on LOW for 8 HOURS OR HIGH for 4 HOURS
- Once chicken is cooked through, use a knife or fork to shred chicken breasts and stir all ingredients together
- Serve over rice and ENJOY!!
For more articles like this, click here!